How to get listed on our platform
In order to be considered for inclusion on our platform you need to provide us with information about your organisation, its activities, and the people involved with it.
If you are a philanthropist looking to support an organisation through SharedImpact, but the organisation is not yet listed, please direct the organisation to this page.
1. Collect the required information
Your public profile
We will need:
- your organisation's name and where it is registered.
- a short 'one sentence' description of what it does.
- your logo
- a video (or a link to a YouTube video) (optional, but recommended)
- a paragraph giving more detail about your organisation
Due Diligence information
This information won't be published by us, but we need it to assess your organisation.
We will need:
- The name of your Authorised Representative
- The organisation's official address
- Confirmation of your organisation's charitable status (registration number, letter of determination, or equivalent)
- The following documents:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Assets of Dissolution Statement
a document explaining clearly what happens to your assets including all grants and loan money should your organisation cease to function.
- Directors and Trustees Selection Policy
your policy statement on the selection of Directors and Trustees
- Financial Statement
a brief overview of your financial situation, current sources of funding, and planned use of any funding received.
- Financial Documents
budget forecast for the Financial Year, or 12 months forecast for new organisations
- Audited Accounts
your most recent Audited Accounts or equivalent
- Management Accounts
your most recent quarterly Management Accounts clearly stating current assets, current liabilities, bank balance, wages and salaries paid
We need to know the identity of all directors, trustees, and the highest paid employee. We need their names and country of residence.
We check identities against the US OFAC list. OFAC publishes a list of individuals and companies owned or controlled by, or acting for or on behalf of, targeted countries. It also lists individuals, groups, and entities, such as terrorists and narcotics traffickers designated under programs that are not country-specific. Collectively, such individuals and companies are called "Specially Designated Nationals" or "SDNs." Their assets are blocked and U.S. persons are generally prohibited from dealing with them.
2. Register and create your profile
Click the following link to create your profile. If you are not yet logged in to the site you will first be asked to login or register.
Then you will be taken to the first form to complete your public profile, and you will then be able to go on to complete the due diligence and key people.
Click here to start
3. What happens next...
Once your information is complete, let us know, and our analysts will review it, and make a determination as to your eligibility for inclusion.